Hello Fellas !

Another Freakn Day

By 16:37 ,

Yesterday me and evan hangout together after a long time we never hangout again for too many reason. In the fact absolutely i wanna play with kartika and dini too, oh yaa yesterday is dini birthday maybe in monday i will buy something for you dini hehe. Yesterday we should do a farewell for kartika,but we didn't -____-  yeaa yesterday she flight to Spore for her church choir group ah so envy.  Beside that my classmate Dzihni, she went to aussie for education reason and its free aaaah really really envyyyy!! i hope they give me a oleh2 hahaha if they give me i will post them here. i dunno when i can be like them, i really want to go to other country. Actually i never goto the outer java island, how poor iam :( In this holiday i hope i didn't spend my holiday at home, ya minimal go to outer bandung lah, amiiiin

made by me and evan. There's name of our best boy, dont find it!

You Might Also Like

0 respons