Hello Fellas !

My Portofolio Assignment about Idul Fitri Day

By 09:13


Friday, 11 September 2010

Hj.Eva Handayani S.Ars (amin)
Yesterday was Idul Fitri day, i felt Idul Fitri this year is so uninteresting because i didn't go to my father's hometown. Yesterday morning, i went to mosque with my mother to pray. After that me and my family ate the ketupat and opor ayam, i really love this time hehe. At 08.00 me and my family went to all of my neighbours to ask to forgive each other. Than, we went to grandpa's house at Cibabat and I met my big family there and forgive each other, but  But Idul fitri this year, I had not met my grandma since the beginning of fasting month this year she had passed away.  Around 10 morning, my big family went to cemetery to pray for all my family who left us to heaven. then, we went back to grandpa's house. we shared about our activities, we laughed, ate, slept together there and at 6 afternoon me and my family went home. That's all my uninteresting story  about Idul Fitri this year~

You Might Also Like

0 respons