Hello Fellas !

Silly Quiz

By 17:07


The 100 Acre Personality Quiz

 
Your Score for The 100 Acre Personality Quiz: 59%
 
What Color are You?

GREEN
You are a very calm and contemplative person. Others are drawn to your peaceful, nurturing nature.
Your score was 85/180.
And got Green.


My Band Name

Now Playing at Quiz Meme:
Puddles
featuring
Eva Handayani

Create your own band name @ Quiz Meme
Nb : I combine my name and bucyul, thats the result =))

My DJ Name


Eva Jollie Handayani spins tunes as
DJ Hot Cream


Get your dj name @ Quiz Meme
 Nb : Maaf di tambah2in dikit namanya :P

My Past Lives

Quiz Me
Eva Handayani was
a Great Side-Show Preformer
in a past life.
Discover your past lives @ Quiz Me


There are the result when i took some quiz on quizmeme.com heheheehe




 

You Might Also Like

0 respons